Friday, July 1, 2011

dear diary

dear blog (assume this blog as my diary at d moment even though i'm not a diary person).....

how i wish i could enjoy and live a happy and joyful holiday a.k.a semester break....but hardship and heartache keep on chasing after me...why? sometimes, i really want to share my problems and my heartache with someone that i can trust but ends up i keep everything inside and praying that God will help me with my problems or at least hear my cry. sometimes,when i can't stand for it any longer,i'll just cry and cry and cry in my room like there is someone dead. Oh God...how i envy those people out there who is happy go lucky and live their life to the fullest....i wish i could b just like them.happy always~...erm i guess i got to go now...i'm too sad to write at the moment....*upset* sigh...i think i really don't know how to let what i feel n what i think all out eh...this is bad....too bad...can someone advice me?huhuhu *sad*

4 comments:

  1. Hi, you may not know me but i use to feel the exact same way your feeling...so i feel you pain. My heart use to be fragile, i use to cry till it felt like my head would burst. I use watch people that are happy and think well...why can't i feel happy like that. But little did i know that happiness is just an emotion and it can last for only so long. But what i really found was Joy in Christ and that started when i brought happiness and Joy to others. I got back what i gave to others that were hurting just like me. Now...i'm a sophomore in High School and i have never felt Joy like this before. Believe there is Hope and God is right there...with you, he weeps with you and..if you give him and others a chance to open up then, it will heal you. Even if you may not feel it right now, i have faith for you. Just keep believing. I feel for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4utIQEfXRc0

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx Khadisha...feel much better now..:) May God bless u

    ReplyDelete