Monday, July 18, 2011

Tuition Teacher vs Student

hello bloggers...we meet again here (^_^) hehe



>well recently I teach 2 student which the girl I teach Physics and Biology while the boy I teach English Language, Malay Language and Mathematics....
>what makes me sad is both are a very slow learner....well if the student is a fast learner, it would be easy,but if the student is a slow learner...it is hard and really need me to be patience...


>the examination is just around the corner and the student is still in a very weak phase and that really makes me worried. Well, I'm not the one who will sits the paper but still, I'm the one who worried the most. I don't know why...*sob sob sob*
> I hope I could help the student to get flying colors in their examination soon or at least passed the paper... *cross fingers*
> I couldn't understand why are they so weak...who are we supposed to blame here? is it the school teacher? or the parents? or the student it self? or the friends? well, I guess God can't be blame though cause every God's creation have its own specialties and weakness..but I do believe that every normal child are born with just the same size and quality of brain...hehehehe (^_^)



>School teacher : are they too lazy to teach or too many student to teach until they can't reach and teach every single student?or they didn't realize how weak the student is at the moment? or they did try to help the student but the student it self don't want to help himself/herself?or did they try to help but then the parents blame them for scolding their child?



>Parents : do they blame the teachers when the teachers scold their kids? or did they care about their kid's study? or are they too busy to keep an eye on their kid and just ignore their kid's needs?or they don't even know that their kid needs help in their study? or...did they give their support to their child?



>Student : did they realize how important the knowledge is? do they really want to be a brilliant student?do they want to work with a low salary in the future for not being a great student? do they really want to study or just playing around?



>friends : do they influence the student to be hardworking in study or just having fun and plays around like there is no tomorrow? did they try to compete with each other in their study or just try to compete in their games?




WELL WELL...DEAREST STUDENT..KNOWLEDGE IS SO PRECIOUS..GRAB IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...


P/S : now i know how my teachers feel before hehehehe (^_^) thanks a lot my dearest teachers for bringing me this far...now i'm still studying and hopefully can graduate my bachelor in 2 more years

4 comments:

  1. Wow, i didn't know your a teacher, umm.. my mom use to be a teacher and taught kindergarten :) What i think is..maybe if the student found his or her strengths(with the help of another individual) then they can use those strengths to help their weaknesses and praying works as well(but can only be activated by faith) And if patience is what that student needs then continually give him or her patience, if they need love then give them love. Everyone learns differently and has different needs. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...I only doing it part time since I'm still on my semester break(4months).I'm worried of their studies.Before i accept them as my student,I did ask them, do they really want to study?they said they do but then,when i ask them to come,they did not...so frustrating :( feels like want to terminate them but then i pity the person who request me to do the tuition class...it really brings me to dilemma (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, i see...well, do the best you can then, i'm sure everything else will fall into place :) Have faith

    ReplyDelete