Saturday, August 27, 2011

slimming down or keep fit?


hello there! Just out of the blue,I was thinking of my own body...I'm not sure weather my body is categorized as slim or fit or chubby or plum or anything else it would be. Well...recently there is someone who always called me Chubby...oh that's sad...or should I be happy with it? I have no idea...here is the picture when that person starts calling me Chubby...

Am I that chubby? oh my God~
or is it because of the hair cut?hihi (^_^)


suddenly I feel like doing exercise 'again'.Just a simple exercise such as pumping,sit-ups or squat only (since I didn't bring home my sports shoe a.k.a at my friend's house). It feels like it had been years that I didn't take care of my fitness. erm well,I was an athlete before but since I had my operation (August 2003), my active life had been reduced and then it stops.I can't blame others on this because it is my own fault that I didn't try to maintain it after the recovery hehehe... to be honest...I miss those days...I mean,the moments when I'm very active in sports and my health is great and my body is fit.( I mean, with muscles not with fats! hehe).This is me today...
Chubby?
I seriously think that I should back on track...having a healthy life with exercise. I hope I will maintain it and not losing it or skipping it again hehe...
Wish me luck!  (^_^)

2 comments:

  1. You know people have actually told me that we don't need a lot of sugar in our diet. Just a little bit because sugar is really what makes us gain a lot of weight. My oldest cousin did so and she lost a good amount of weight and eats healthy, hardly even exercises.But many bodies are different so it's just to try out what works for you. Hope this helps and good luck on your journey of exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Khadisha... haha recently always skips my exercise hehe...feels lazy (^_^) hope when i back to university soon will maintain my exercise. but at the moment,i reduce the amount of my meals...for example,a plate of rice into half plate of rice..

    ReplyDelete