Thursday, July 19, 2012

FINAL YEAR PROJECT

Hello loves!

I was wondering on what subject or which major should I focused on for my final year. I really have no idea where is my strength and where is my weakness. Is it Structure, Material, Environment, Hydraulic, Geotechnic, or what? I really have no idea which to choose and what to do for my final year project which will start this coming semester.

Well, I thought I want to choose Buillding or Construction before but as the registration opens for the majors, the quota is full within few minutes only and I don't even got the chance and finally I choose Structure. That is my major.
For my Final Year Project (FYP), my supervisor is major in structure, seismic and vibration. So, I think, why don't I give it a try and do my very best in any of these 3. All of it sounds interesting. Up until now, I don't have any figure or idea for my FYP's title yet. I thought I want to do something related to seismic, but what can I do? Seismic occurs in the building? because of? earthquake? but in this country (Malaysia), the probability for earthquake to happen is very low. If there is any, it is just the side effect from Phillipine's or Indonesia's earthquake. Vibration? on what and how? I thought of the vibration from the piling works, but end up with my mind diverts to Geotechnic's field. haha my mind is really in a mess and I haven't make any decision yet. I just don't want to feel regret or having problems in the middle of the project and then requires me to change the title or even the whole project. That would waste a lot of time, money, energy and many more. 
So dear friends, would you like to help me on brainstorming the ideas for my FYP? your ideas are most welcome and appreciated with lots of thanks and love. God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment