Thursday, February 10, 2011

~Calling 911~

WHEN YOU NEED HIM,GOD IS ALWAYS THERE...

         If you look,you can see God in nearly everything.You can see Him in the weather as it nourishes the land with the sun and rain. You can see Him in the ocean as He creates the rise and fall of the tide.
        Guess what? you can even find God when you need to call 911. Everything stops when a 911 call is placed, and all focus shifts to the current emergency. The dispatcher asks specific questions, and within minutes, an emergency team is dispatched to handle the situation.
        That's what happens when you pray. God is waiting. All you have to do is ask for help.He already knows your name and where you live.He is always quick, ready, and able to send the help you need.
        It is always good to have someone you can count on in the time of trouble. Let God be that SOMEONE. He is ready to respond when you call on Him. Help is on the way~

prayer is your direct line to God in case of emergency. You can  reach Him anytime, day or night. Don't wait for an emergency to connect with Him. Call Him up, NOW~

* Lord, it is not always easy to get through to some people when i need them. but YOU always answer when i call on You in prayer. Thank You for being there for me. AMEN *


    I was quite stressful just now because of everything surrounds me...assignments,tests and et cetera...usually I will just shut myself down (sleep la...hehe) then I'll b ok. But this time,I cant sleep(insomnia) n I cant even close my eyes...so I grab a book (where I got this article from la hehe ~ God's hand on my shoulder <for teens>)...I read this article and realize what I have to do in order to release the tense inside...by reciting a prayer...Thx God my instinct let me read the article instead of going nuts then can't study for tomorrow's exam and cry like a lil baby because can't score well for the test. That's stupid right? its better to calm down 1st then continue our so-called-job (me as a student lorr)...since now I'm a bit released....guess that I'll continue doing my 'JOB' hehehe~ (my mind is so messy,so do the wordsss hahahaha) (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment