Friday, June 17, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

well well....mother's day had passed and now it is father's turn~



people always say i love u mom,thank you mom n bla bla bla...don't they realize that there is father too?FATHER~ who gives us home to live in, who gives us shelter,love,money,and a lot more which we might never realize before...arms that holds u to cross roads when u r still a girl and b with u down to the altar when u get married...the one who worried of your safety whenever u r not there with him...he might not shows it but deep in his heart,only he and God knows how he feels of his 'baby'...

daddy...i love u and thank you for being such a great dad i would ever had...i appreciate for all what had u gave me...and sorry for all my wrongdoings and sorry for being such a stubborn daughter~
May God bless all d daddy on earth and may all the daddy have a great Father's day





*me with my daddy back on 2010's new year a.k.a his birthday*


 <3 <3 <3

4 comments:

  1. Very nice tribute to fathers...thanks for sharing.
    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tribute to dads:)

    ReplyDelete