Wednesday, June 8, 2011

semester break (^_^)

wee due to university's system change,now all d batchelor's student having a very long semester break...oh yeah!!! 4 monthssss....i was shock to hear it last time but here i am now,having my "very-long" semester break hehehe...

>i was very exhausted during last sem due to very pack schedule n bla bla bla...it was chaotic n thx God it is over...*waiting for d result which i hope ok n hoping my pointer didnt drop to under 3 huhu* ~cross finger~

>first week of d holiday (minus d survey camp a week afta semester finish) = waaa excited, happy to be at my hometown again n bla bla bla all d positive feelings~

>afta a week of holiday = duhhh blur...what am i going to do to fill up my another 3months + + holiday???? felt bored cause aldy get used with busy life n always got tasks to do...

> well now am a tuition teacher...teaching biology n physics for form4 student but my student only 1 person hehehe....she told me that her fren wanna join but for today's session...that fren didnt turn up pun.....thinking of wanna do another job cause d tuition session is just 3times a week n every session is just for 2hours only which is in d evening...still got plenty of time to kill~

>i really need to hv a job so that i wont stuck here in my room doing nothing in stead of building my body into BIG huhuhu scary~

> bla bla bla...kinda lazy n out of idea already...will continue with my blog next time~ hehehehehe babai.... (^_^) mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment